I have become increasingly nervous about this game. I woke up in a Jeremy Ito-induced sweat last night. Rutgers, you have not been forgotten. I’m glad you hate the B1G so far. Ugh. Let’s go!
- Houston uni’s = flameeeeeeeessssssss
- Speaking of, wish we had gone all-white or all-white with chrome. Alas.
- Florida State also deferred Houston.
- Malik Williams. Smh.
- Hey, Wake lead for 3 quarters right?
- Loud crowds bother us. All year they have.
- Gonna have to roll Lamar a lot. They will be forcing him to throw.
- The punting has been incredible for the most part this year. Amazing turn of events.
- Defense gets settled in and forces Houston to punt. Time for the offense to settle down.
- If I see another false start, I’m going to lose my shit. It’s not rocket science guys!
- Defense once again makes a stop. MVP’s.
- Jaylen Smith is one of the most gifted receivers to play here. He’s only a true sophomore!
- Second fumble of the game. I mean…I just don’t even know.
- Defense holds again. 10-0 Houston. Could be much, much, much, much, much worse.
- I hate penalties.
- Well, the best thing I can say about the first quarter is that it’s over. Moving on.
- Mason King is my favorite Louisville punter ever.
- And we’ve moved to the “pick on Washington” portion of Houston’s offense.
- Fucking trick play…
- 17-0. This may not be our night.
- Ed Oliver will be playing on Sunday’s. Just saying. None of our linemen will be. Zero.
- The game plan for containing Ward has been fantastic. It’s the rest of the players that we aren’t stopping.
- 24-0. About as bad as this could be going.
- This is a truly young team. Lead by mostly 19 year old sophomores. Look at the poise on the defense compared to the offense. Mostly lead by seniors.
- And as I say that the defense gets burned on another trick play. 31-0.
- Ok, let’s unpack this first half. The Playoffs are gone. The Heisman has slipped a bit. The offensive line is hot, hot garbage. Lamar is doing what he can, but he essentially has one other player on offense (Jaylen Smith). The defense has done what it can, but just like the rest of the season, turnovers and the offense have kept them on their heels. They’re tired and Trumaine Washington needs to go back to Florida. I don’t think I’ll be updating in the second half, unless something major happens.
Well that was something. I know it’s been said a million times at this point, but that was one of the worst offensive line performances I’ve ever seen. Any level. Anyway, I can’t continue to beat what everyone has been saying into the ground. Have to get better.
Kentucky, you’re still next.